Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oragami!

I just finished reading the Origami Yoda books.  I thought they were awesome!  A while ago Avery introduced me to the books (thanks, avery!!!).  After reading Darth Paper Strikes Back I remembered the instructions on how to make an Origami lightsaber.  I decided I wanted to make a lot of them!   I ended up making tons of them - including a double bladed lightsaber!  So I made a million and I ended up making Olive an Origami Yoda with the instructions provided with the book and I realized how easy it was!!!  Since I started the origami, I've been obsessed (and Olive, too) with it!  The Origami characters I've made include: Yoda, Chewbacca, a clone trooper, R2-D2, Darth Vader and General Grevous!  Last night I made about 7 Yodas that I could give away to people and my new plan is to give everyone I know an Origami Yoda (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!  


No comments:

Post a Comment