Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Hexbug Craze

Pretty recently Me + Olive got these robotic bugs called Hexbugs!               Heres a collection of photos I found: 

                                                  My Hexbug                                                                                               

    
 Hexbug Warriors  
 
Other Hexbugs
Hexbug Habitat Set

Currently the only people besides us who have Hexbugs are Avery + Henry!   
Avery has the Hexbug Warriors which are designed to fight each other.   That gave me the idea to upgrade my normal Hexbug to fight other Hexbugs.
I decided I could use salvaged parts to make weapons + armor.
Im looking forward to doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Those Hexbugs are so COOL!!!!!! Poor baby B is scared of them. Love you so bad.
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe your BLOG ROCKS!!!!!!
    Bishop

    ReplyDelete