Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lego UCS Sandcrawler

Although most of y'all already know about the upcoming Sandcrawler, I would like to make this official to everyone...  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SANDCRAWLER TO COME OUT!!!
There is this LEGO website called LEGO CUUSOO where you post you're LEGO creations + if they get 10,000 votes - LEGO will make it into a real set!!!  While I was checking out the sets that won enough votes, I found this awesome LEGO Sandcrawler!!!  I got hypnotized while looking @ the pictures.  But later when I saw the video it got worse!!  Based on the video, it looks like the entire set can be controlled with a remote control!  The mouth opens and the claw can be dropped down.   The claw can even bring stuff to a working conveyer belt!  It should come out in a few months, + if it does I hope I can afford it!

 P.S. When it comes out I hope its the same size as the original model!

No comments:

Post a Comment