Thursday, April 18, 2013

LEGO Star Wars AT-RT

AT-RT + Minifigs
Box Art


Not too long ago Olive went to 
Toys R Us to buy a new LEGO Friends set.  
After a long day of school, I wanted something fun to do - 
so I decided to go with them.
 I wanted to get the new BARC speeder set,
 but it wasn't there so I decided to get the AT-RT.
 I didn't regret it!

The set includes: Yoda, a Clone Trooper, a Commando Droid Captain and a Sniper Droid.
The set costs an OK $19.99.
The AT-RT itself is awesome!  It has a rotating canon, moveable legs and a shielded seat for the clone trooper!
It has 222 pieces and is pretty easy to build.
Overall it is an awesome set.  If you're looking for 
something good to buy I would recommend the AT-RT!




2 comments:

  1. That's not a bad price for that many pieces. I can't wait for you to teach Bishop to build with Legos. He's really getting good with the mega blocks. Love you

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you're happy with your pick. we love you so much!!! xoxoxxoooxo

    ReplyDelete